Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 1130
The first soap bubbles made from organic raw materials!
An outdoor toy which is fun for people of all ages. These beautifully colored soap bubbles are blown using blowing rings in three different sizes. Tested based on CE safety standards.
Great feature: the container is made of polywood – a polyethylene with finely-ground wood fiber added. A clear advantage: its manufacture reduces oil use in the process by over 20 %.
- Vegetable glycerin, 5 – 15%, grown in controlled organic conditions
- Vegetable alcohol (ethanol), 5-15 %, grown in controlled organic conditions
- Sugar surfactant, 5-15 %, conventional
- Vegetable thickener, <1 %, conventional
- Natural polymer, Shellac, <1 %, conventional
- Water, swirled ad 100 %
Aqua, glycerin*, alcohol*, Alkyl polyglucoside C8-C16 (coco-glucoside), xanthan gum, shellac
*Certified Organically Grown
The first soap bubbles with organic ingredients. The container is made of polywood, a polyethylene with finely ground wood fiber added. Its manufacture reduces oil use in the process by over 20 %.
CSE-Seal (Certified Sustainable Economics)